A trip to northern Vietnam would not be completed without a tour to breathtaking Ha Long Bay or the bay of descending dragons that is considered the eighth natural wonder of the world, in a country- incomparable coastal area of 1600 square kilometers with 2000 limestone islands in various shapes.
For this tour, we’d like introduce you to all the beauty of Halong Bay by cruising around the islands visiting the caves and specially kayaking
Our driver and tour guide will meet and pick up at your hotel by in between 8.00 am to 8.30 am Am for the journey east of Hanoi (approximately 3 to 3,5 hours) to Halong City, the gateway to Halong Bay. En route you will pass fields of busy workers farming their rice fields using traditional methods of cultivation.
You will get on aboard your boat cruising around this magnificent bay and among thousands islands that jut out of the sea with its spectacular natural environment – you will also have the opportunity to stop at two of the many grottoes.
The first stop on this five-hour cruise is Dong Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Grotto), located on a remote island in the bay. As the name suggests, the cave adorned with fantastic stalactites and stalagmites. Colored lights transform the scene into a fairytale palace. Dau Go Cave with History of Vietnam`s fight Mongolian 13th Century!
We continue cruise to the southern part of the Bay, where we will admire view of many strange-shaped islands. Our final stop is Titop Island, with its powdery white sand and crystal water; Titop beach is a favorite place for a swim. A steep path leads to a lookout and a small pentagon-shaped pagoda that offers a breathtaking view of the whole bay scenery. Cruise back to Halong City, Get on Car and return for Hanoi. We drop you off at your hotel. Finish the unforgettable Halong bay day trip.
- Vehicle (A/C): Ford transit 16 seats or County 29 seats
- Driver: Proficient, safe, experienced.
- Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
- Entrance fees: During tour.
- Lunch: Vietnamese meal as mentioned (standard and hygienic meal).
- Halong Bay Cruise: Safe, clean and beautiful.
- Insurance on boat
- Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, diving,… Barbeques and other specific wishes can be made on prior request only
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather conditions. Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, valid visa to Vietnam for all passengers
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Surcharge 30$ US/pax on above rates for check-in o Christmas Days: Dec 24th, New Year’s Dec 31st, Lunar New Year.
|Ha Long Bay 1 day (Kayaking)
|Ha Long Bay 1 day (Deluxe)